The international free online IT assessment platform developed by People Centric – ITtestsOnline.com – enables thousands of developers in the whole world to assess their skills for free in all types of programming languages via the PHP quizzes, Java quizzes, .NET quizzes, Front-End quizzes, etc.
Below you can find a chart with the total number of tests taken in Europe each year
Ever since its launch at the end of 2009, almost 40 000 developers from all over Europe chose to assess their IT skills via our platform.
IT specialists who took at least 1 test in Europe:
The most popular IT fields among European developers that assess their IT skills for free on the http://ittestsonline.com/ site are as follows:
And if you’re wondering what are the IT technologies covered by our tests, here is the complete list:
- Java: EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JavaServer Faces, JSP, Servlets.
- PHP: Magento, Drupal, Zend, Symfony, CodeIgniter.
- .NET: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WPF, WCF, Silverlight.
- Databases: Oracle, SQl Server, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
But what about the most popular tests among European IT specialists?
If you want to discover what are the 10 most popular tests taken by various European IT specialists, take a peek at the ranking below:
1. TJAV013EN – Java SE 6 quiz medium level – 6.23%
2. TJAV012EN – Java SE 6 quiz beginner level – 6.23%
3. TPHP003EN – PHP5 quiz medium level – 6.03%
4. TCPP001EN – C/C++ quiz beginner level – 4.23%
5. TPHP005EN – PHP5 quiz beginner level – 4.13%
6. TSQL051EN – SQL quiz beginner level – 3.43%
7. TC#3007EN – C# 4.0 quiz medium level – 3.37%
8. TSQL052EN – SQL quiz medium level – 2.55%
9. THTM048EN – HTML5 quiz beginner level – 2.16%
10. THTM001EN – HTML4 quiz medium level – 1.79%
Java – the undeniable leader of programming languages
The two Java SE 6 medium and beginner level tests have monopolized the podium by occupying the first two places. These tests themselves represent almost 13% of the entire percentage.
Moreover, the difference between the 2nd and the 3rd position, occupied by the PHP5 quiz is rather insignificant, around 0.20%. The PHP5 beginner level quiz finishes on the 5th place.
The C/C++ quiz comes in 4th with 4.23% out of all the tests taken on our platform.
The SQL quizzes come in 6th and 8th with a total of 6% out of all the tests taken on our platform, followed by the .NET C# 4.0 medium level quiz on the 7thplace.
And last but not least, the 9th and the 10th positions are occupied by the HTML5 and HTML4 quizzes.
As you can see, the winning duo consists of the Java and PHP tests, the true leaders!
We also have a map with the best results for the European IT specialists’ six favorite IT fields, organized by the most representative countries: