Front-End Recruitment. Ready, out-of-the-box.
The SkillValue HR application offers ready to use Front-End Development tests to assess skills of your web development applicants.
In the Front-End test category, you will find 38 QCM quizzes, dedicated to all things Front-End.
SkillValue Front-End tests cover HTML, CSS, Website Optimization, Responsive Web Design, XHTML, jQuery, Bootstrap…
- 14 front-end quizzes for Beginners
- 16 front-end quizzes at the Intermediate level
- 8 Advanced Front-End quizzes at the Advanced level
- Angular 4, Angular 5
- Electron, ExtJS
For example, the Intermediate Front-End Developer test has 36 questions to answer in 30 minutes. The measured average on this test is 21/36, taken from a sample of 544 candidate results.
How do I evaluate a Front-End Developer candidate?
The SkillValue Recruitment Tests SaaS application allows you to review all questions on a test before sending it to your candidate.
They will then have a limited time to take the test, on average 1 minute per question. Once they have started, they may only take it once.
After finishing, you will be sent a score, general ranking, comparison with other candidates who have taken the same test as well as a detailed report.
How to send Front-End tests: A step-by-step guide.
Our platform was designed to be as user-friendly as possible, keeping both tech & non-tech profiles alike in mind.
1.Choose your Front-End test(s) from the SkillValue catalog using the search engine integrated by technical category, business tag or level (eg. beginner, intermediate, advanced)
2. Select the test(s). You can also “favorite” tests, to make this process faster.
3. Prepare a test campaign to send to multiple candidates in 4 steps.
Name your campaign, choose your tests & candidates, personalize your messages & send out the tests.
4. You will be immediately alerted when a candidate has passed his test, by e-mail and on your SkillValue application dashboard.
5. The SkillValue test report allows you to review the details of the answers and the time spent by each candidate on the test
6. Any latecomers? Re-send your tests in 1 click to any candidates who missed out.
Need more Front-End applicants? Boost your search with SkillValue.
Share your Front-End Developer evaluation campaign on social networks. The SkillValue application will automatically generate a URL to a landing page with the subject of your Front-End Assessment campaign along with a registration form, branded with your logo.
When new candidates register on your landing page, their contact details (name, first name, email address) are automatically added to your list of candidates in the SkillValue application. In addition, they will automatically receive your front-end tests to participate in evaluations.
This feature is useful for managing a large flow of candidates, at a job fair or to organize an online competition, for example.