To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means working in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Developing and maintaining a high sensitive applications that are used by different Front Office and Middle Office populations (sales, trading, management) on the main financial places around the World (New York / London / Paris / Frankfurt / Hong Kong / Madrid / Milan / Tokyo / Singapore).
Your Role in a Nutshell: AS400 Developer / RPG Developer
- Develop and support custom / bespoke iSeries programs with primary alignment to Listed Systems group;
- Assist with 3th level support of the operation, testing, enhancement of the custom application and its impact capacity process;
- To gain an understanding of finance and accounting roles and data flow within the Technology group;
- Ownership and accountability. Applicant will collaborate, execute task assignments on the sprint, Global initiatives within the Listed Systems;
- Provide application support Level 3 on in house application (in/out of office hours) and iSeries batch processing;
- Bespoke programming of reports for different offices or business lines around the various data files using SQL, ILE RPG, Free format RPG, CLLE, (Xml and Java 20%) etc.
A little about You:
- You have experience in full SDLC required: user requirements gathering, application/system analysis and design, development and deployment;
- You have minimum 2 years experience on OS400 / System 36; RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400, Data Base Utility (DBU 5.0);
- You have experience in the AS400 Turnover change management process would be good or similar deployment tools (Aldon).
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
- Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.