To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Dynamix is a sales application for the business line of structured products used by different Front Office population around the world. Dynamix provides features to manage the sales credit of structured products on both primary and secondary markets. Your mission is to provide technical design and development of features in an agile environment.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team following TDD methodology;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications, within agreed time scales, using code review practice and occasionally pair programming;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out architecture or code issues, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Level 3 support on application in Production environment;
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
- Acting as an adviser and mentor for other less experienced team members, if necessary.
A little about You:
- You have experience with AngularJS 1.X, RESTful and WCF web services will be a plus;
- You are familiar with: Git, Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks approach is appreciated (TeamCity, Sonar, NUnit);
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (French knowledge is an advantage).