To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
What is GBIS within SG Group?
We are part of the IT teams dedicated to the Investment Banking business of Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, America and Asia, GBIS (Global Banking Investor Solutions) provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with added-value integrated financial solutions.
The IT department dedicated to GBIS is called GBSU (Global Business Service Unit) and is aiming to deliver day-to-day services to GBIS Business Lines and their clients.
Along with other types of IT applications on different domains, we are managing IT applications dedicated to Exotic products (structured products). We collaborate with people in Paris, Bucharest, Hong Kong, Montréal and Bangalore.
In Bucharest, the teams of exotic perimeter are organized by the technical stack. Thus, we are recruiting new people for our C#.NET talent pool that works for the moment on 2 applications and which will interact with a third application in 2021.
The project’s mission is to provide technical design and development of features for multiple applications part of the team portfolio:
- Automated pricing request management platform for structured product trading desks;
- Applications for managing the sales credit of structured products on both primary and secondary markets..
Your Role in a Nutshell/ What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing and implementing new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality solutions using modern development practices such as clean code, refactoring, unit testing and continuous integration ;
- Assuring the corrective maintenance;
- Driving innovation by coming up with new ideas while designing scalable solutions;
- Providing L3 support on application in Production environment, when needed;
- Writing technical specifications for an effective implementation.
A little about You:
- You have a solid understanding of C#.NET 4.5+ and OOP, RESTful and WCF web services, SQL (MS SQL);
- Experience with AngularJS 1.X, Angular, WinForms will be a plus;
- Experience with .Net Core will be a plus;
- You are familiar with: Git, Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks (TeamCity, Sonar, NUnit);
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in contributing to the project’s mission;
- The ability to take the initiative and drive for results;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- Enjoy discovering & solving problems;
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve.