Our client is looking for a Middle Software Developer to join their CIO CEE team. The new colleague will help with implementing their solutions, carrying out response activities in terms of technical analysis, solution design, high-level and detailed technical documentation, implementation, and non-functional testing guidelines.
- Are you using the Internet & Mobile Banking from UniCredit RO? Here is where is crafted
- You will work on the latest UniCredit CEE SOA Architecture
- You can be part of the team that is implementing the latest state of the art Internet features to 7 CEE Countries
- OSGI bundles, React, Adobe AEM Content Management, SOAP Web-services. Did we catch your attention?
What will you be doing in this role?
- Provides support for the full-stack implementation of solutions;
- Developing services to communicate with / aggregate data from sources using REST / SOAP;
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation together with the team;
- Doing code quality review (peer to peer review);
- Shares own expertise with others;
- Interface with other teams such as Business Analysts, Technical Analysts & Developers, Quality Engineers, Backend teams;
- Take proactive actions to prevent issues to happen, resolve impediments, escalate risks in time to Team lead / Project manager / Manager;
- Work in a fast-paced environment with iterative releases to production using up-to-date development; process (JIRA, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, etc.) and modern IDEs (i.e. IntelliJ IDEA).
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in software development and Java EE technologies;
- Very good grasp of programming base concepts and algorithms;
- Experience with Web application development using an MVC framework;
- Familiarity with Spring Boot, React, CSS3, HTML5, Responsive Design and other next-generation technologies is a plus;
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result-oriented personality;
- Proactive, Can-do attitude, delivery oriented;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind.
- CEE Digital Bank;
- Business-driven initiatives on top of the existing CEE Internet Banking asset;
- Instant Payments regulation;
- Regulatory projects (PSD2, GDPR, etc.);
- Multi Banking leveraging on Open API opportunities;
- E2E processes for opening banking products in digital channels.
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/week (outside COVID-19 period);
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our Benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.