We are part of the bank and conducting the best of its projects!
CET, short for Central Europe Technologies, is an expertise Center for BNP Paribas Personal Finance. CET office is located in Bucharest, Romania and brings together nearly 200 employees, highly specialized in various IT systems (Java, .Net, Python, Cobol). CET is a referent business partner for all BNP Paribas Personal Finance subsidiaries serving 15 countries and is continuously expanding.
We are proud to develop and maintain strategic business applications and deliver the best level quality for the bank all around the world.
Would you like to join a skilled Java Engineering Team that delivers first class applications for our businesses and clients around the world? We are looking for Senior Java Engineers to join our fast growing team.
Your role is to develop software applications according to the business needs being involved in all phases of SDLC based on Agile or waterfall frameworks.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Java technologies and large projects
JEE: Java Platform, EE 6
- EJB / Spring Session Beans
- Interceptors / Spring AOP
- Bean Validation / Spring Core
- Dependency Injection / CDI / Spring Core
- JSP, Servlets, Filters
- MVC framework ( ex: Struts )
Persistence: JPA ( Hibernate ), JTA or Spring Data
- JAX-RS ( REST API ) / Spring MVC with Rest
- Relevant experience with at least Java SE 7 version
- Java 8: Lambda expressions, Streams, Functional interfaces
Architecture: SOA; N-tier architecture
Server: JBoss or another Enterprise Application Server
Design patterns: Relevant experience with at least three patterns (ex: Builder, Factory, Facade, Visitor, Proxy)
Frameworks: Spring, Angular, jQuery, React
IDE: IntelliJ IDEA
Database: Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL)
Linux: Hands-on experience
Building & tools: Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus
Unit tests: JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock
Version control system: GIT
- Attention to detail and very good analytical qualities
- Great capacity of comprehension
- Problem solving skills
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to mentor others
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) – advanced level
CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on Origin, Age, Gender, Personal belief, or sexual orientation.