Siemens is looking for 2 Middle C++ Developers to create a new team responsible to develop new applications on Testlab Neo for Structural Analysis and related Visualization applications.
As Software Development Engineer, you will be involved in the further extension and improvements of the products.
More information of the project & products can be found on:
The solutions are used by high-end engineering centers of major automotive, aerospace and mechanical companies across the world to manage their Test data (generated by LMS systems or systems from other vendors). The Software Development Engineer is responsible for all development related activities: Analysis and Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation, Automated Testing and Maintenance.
You will be member of the team responsible for design and development of a novel series of applications for Structural Analysis and 3D Geometrical representation of engineering data.
In this area, focus is on easy and fast user interaction with 3D representation of structures (such as parts of cars, airplane) and high-performant numerical calculations on test data for system identification (such as Modal analysis). Your team takes responsibility for building new applications on Testlab Neo for Structural Analysis and related Visualization applications.
- Responsibility for the design, development and maintenance of applications in the area of Structural Analysis and related data representation
- Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications
- Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods
- Coding and testing, including development of automatic test routines
- Writing documentation for the developed code
- Integration testing and bug fixing
- Educational Level: Degree in Informatics or Physics, Engineering Degree
- Experience in design and analysis skills
- Affinity with engineering applications
- Good understanding of Linear Algebra, matrix calculations
- Knowledge on system identification and modelling is a plus
Specific technical competencies:
- Expertise in software design
- Proven skills in C++, C#, OO development methodology and UML
Specific personal competencies:
- Analytical mind, solution oriented, creative
- High interest in ICT evolution
- Team spirit and flexibility
Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
Do you want to find more? Please visit: