Python Senior Developer – Freelance & Remote Job
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
We’re an agri-tech start-up company bringing computer vision and machine learning to the poultry sector – to improve bird welfare. Our company is seeking a full-time developer who will be responsible for designing and implementing the backend, frontend and infrastructure.
You will build software that interfaces with machine learning to analyse camera streams from a chicken shed, sends real-time alerts and shows the farmer what is going on in his chicken sheds in an intuitive interface for live and historic data. You will also be responsible for building the supporting infrastructure and to provide an environment that our machine learning engineers can work in.
You will be working with the latest technologies, together with an international team of well-respected experts (UK & EU), creating an amazing opportunity for progression and development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our small but growing team based in West London. If you have a passion for software development and problem-solving this could be the job for you!
Are a must:
- Full-Stack development experience
- Experience with Python
- Algorithms & data structure skills
- System architecture experience
- Experience with at least 2 other programming languages
- Code Versioning with Git/Mercurial
- Experience in system and cloud administration
What we consider as a plus:
- Experience with Vue
- Experience with video/audio/data streaming
- iOS / Android app development
- Experience with system programming
- Experience with interfacing with sensors
- Best coding practices including – unit testing and integration testing
- Experience with Webrtc
- Exposure to Linux
- Experience with AI, ML, Computer Vision
- Familiarity with DevOps tooling
- Agile Development
Personal skills and attitude:
- Ability to quickly learn and fill any gaps in knowledge and/or experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management and working with deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A team player
What the company brings:
- You’ll be part of an intellectual and smart-working team
- You’ll be working with some of the world’s top engineers and scientists
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to state-of-the-art technologies
- Free lunches in the office
- Option to work remotely
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.