The Avira brand is now part of NortonLifeLock Inc. – a global company inspired by the people they help protect. Their success comes from their employees, working together, with a shared passion to help keep the digital world Cyber Safe.
In the rapid evolving and changing threat landscape, you will design, implement and maintain backend systems to process and ensure the quality of all our detection modules. Your projects will collect and process quality-related intelligence and will assure the quality of our rules and classification of new emerging threats.
Once committed to the cause, you will design and develop backend services that will improve the harvesting of clean applications and all related metadata. In your responsibility, you will design and develop internal processes and services to improve the working experience of your colleagues.
You’ll be part of the Protection Labs, Quality & Assurance team, which is responsible to prevent wrong classifications in detections in all Avira consumers and business products. We are an international team of developers and researchers which are a self-organized and result-oriented team, always looking to perfect the art of automation.
The flow of work used is determined, work is continuously discussed on the fly, decisions are made on the go and collaboration is done in real-time. We value highly integrated team members that initiate, talk and contribute! We highly appreciate self-starters and initiators, since they can build and promote their own practices throughout the team.
What is your responsibility?
- Research and document new harvesting sources for a good quality management;
- Design, extend and implement scalable services in Python for our backend services that integrate various components from Avira ecosystem;
- Design and implement Python internal tools used in Avira;
- Collaborate with the team to drive forward how we build, test and deploy our services;
- Continuously increase your knowledge and experience about the latest technologies and best practices;
- Inspire your colleagues with examples and concepts.