Our client is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their Mobile Banking team in CIO CEE who will help architecting/implementing our solutions, carrying out response activities in terms of technical analysis, solution design, high-level and detailed technical documentation, implementation and non-functional testing guidelines.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Client & server-side programming support in Java stack;
- Developing services to communicate with / aggregate data from sources using JSON REST / SOAP;
- Provides support for full implementation lifecycle of mobile apps and server-side solutions;
- Shares own expertise with others;
- Interface with other teams such as Business Analysts, Technical Analysts & Developers, Quality Engineers, Backend teams, Maintenance colleagues;
- Work in fast paced environment with iterative releases to production using up to date development process (JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, etc.) and modern IDEs (i.e. IntelliJ IDEA);
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
- Developing data components used on mobile clients for data representation and interaction;
- Preparing estimations and high-level solutions;
- Doing code quality review, validation of technical design.
What we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 4-5 years of experience in software design & development for mobile native / Java EE technologies;
- Experience developing with SOAP / REST Web Services and integrations via enterprise service bus;
- Knowledge of Spring based frameworks;
- Knowledge of scalable architectures and DB architectures (especially Exadata);
- Experience with programing design & cryptography knowledge;
- Good customer facing skills and good command of English both spoken and written;
- Good usage knowledge of Splunk;
- Knowledge of Kotlin and Swift is an advantage;
- Real-life experience with performance test and improvements (Dynatrace, PerfMon, JMeter, JProfiler);
- DevOps background (actual experience in setting up and maintaining applications via DevOps) is an advantage.
They offer you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days / week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.