Our client is looking for a Medior / Senior Software Developer to join their CIO GRM & GLO team, in the Credits area. The person will have the main responsibilities on the basic functionalities/architecture for the features corresponding to Personal loans, Overdrafts, Individuals Mortgages, Pre Sales etc.
The main functionalities that they offer are: Application Forms, BMP routing, Translation, Todolist, Document Storage Support and Notifications.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and / or requirements and functional analysis;
- Brings own experience to technical design meetings, proposes innovative technologies/tools to improve software development life cycle;
- Problem fixing, debugging.
What we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in progress/completed in Information Technology;
- Java SE, Java EE 6/7/8;
- Angular, Typescript;
- Spring, Hibernate;
- SVN/Maven, Git;
- JIRA, ALM-Quality Center, SOAP UI;
- OS: Windows, Linux;
- Web services: SOAP and REST, EJB 3.0, Oracle database.
They offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.