The Delivery Consultant at Aktana translates business needs into requirements and design of the Aktana solution, ensuring the customer’s business and functional requirements are met. They use exceptional analytical skills and knowledge to deliver operational value.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in developing and managing business requirements and conducting statistical analysis. The Delivery Consultant is expected to drive requirements gathering and documentation and to make sure that business and functional requirements are met. The role is critical to the delivery team and will engage frequently in collaboration with Delivery Engineers to match business requirements with technical designs, and to ensure that the eventual system fully meets expectations. Highly effective Delivery Consultants are comfortable working with a range of analytical and reporting tools, understands how to implement good testing practice, and applies excellent business analysis skills including business process modeling, process diagramming, use case mapping, etc.
What you’ll own and accomplish…
- You will engage with our clients to understand their business requirements and to help them define what success looks like.
- You will capture and document business requirements to support an effective design.
- You will solicit and develop analytical requirements for clients, including KPIs and associated measures of engagement and impact.
- You will define and validate the configuration of any AI and learning features.
- You will collaborate with Delivery Engineers to design, develop, and test the system configuration.
- You will develop and provide operational reports that document progress in the design, development, delivery, ongoing calibration, and impact measurement processes.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful and timely completion of business requirements documentation.
- Customer satisfaction scores reflecting positive client engagement in delivery processes.
- Internal feedback from delivery team members reflecting effectiveness of requirements gathering and business analysis support.
What you’ll need to be successful…
- You need experience writing and developing good business requirements.
- You need the ability to probe on client needs and ask good questions.
- You need the ability to identify multiple solutions and prioritize approaches to solving client problems.
- You need good facilitation skills.
- You need a Learning orientation.
- You need excellent analytical skills, including business and statistical analysis.
- You need excellent oral and written communication skills.
You’ll really stand out if…
- You have prior experience working in business process modeling, process diagramming, and use case mapping.
- You have experience documenting business and functional design, including test scripts to support validation.
- You have experience writing requirements in different formats for different internal and external stakeholders.
Why you’ll love working at Aktana…
Committed to customer success and innovation, Aktana is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). Our proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multi-channel engagement with HCPs. Today, more than half of the top 20 global pharma companies are using Aktana for intelligent engagement.
Aktana is growing fast and looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We are committed to building a diverse workplace in which our employees are empowered to do their best work, and we strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We value hard work, transparency, and collaboration – and we like to have fun too! We are Great Place to Work Certified™, an honor given based on validated feedback from employees who report a consistently positive experience working at Aktana.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have offices in Philadelphia, London, Barcelona, Bucharest Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Beijing, Sydney, Pune, and Sao Paulo.