Grand Luxury Hotels is a fast-growing French company created in 2007, specializing in the organization of exceptional stays in high-end hotels. As privileged partner of the largest international hotel groups (such as Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, Ritz Carlton, Peninsula, etc…), Grand Luxury Hotels is today the European leader in the luxury hotel segment.
The company growth requires to administrative and accounting structuring. In this perspective, Grand Luxury Group is seeking its Accounting Manager based in Cluj and reporting to the Group’s CFO.
- Prepare the accounts and financial statements of the Group’s legal entities on a monthly basis:
- Prepare the accounting documents for the Group’s external chartered accountants in charge of booking entries and tax declarations.
- Monitor / coordinate the work of the Group’s external chartered accountants and review the accounts on a regular basis to ensure that the Balance Sheets and P&L are accurate at all times.
- Ensure intercompany billing on a regular basis. ○ Help with the preparation of yearly statutory accounts and consolidated accounts.
- Archive all accounting documents.
- Manage the Group’s purchase cycle thanks to the accounts payable centralized automation platform:
- Record suppliers’ invoices based on the Group’s analytical accounting chart.
- Make sure all departments’ directors approve invoices’ payments on time.
- Initiate some invoices’ payments with the Group’s bank accounts. ○ Help the Group’s CFO with the configuration of the AP automation platform.
Background & Skills
- Accounting education and qualification;
- Significant professional experience in accounting of at least 3 to 5 years;
- Previous experience with foreign companies would be a plus;
- Ability to work in English in an international environment.
- French would be a plus but isn’t mandatory;
- Ability to manage multiple remote projects;
- Solid understanding of key business and accounting processes;
- Good accounting system experience and Excel skills.