We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team who will help us analyzing business / functional requirements, carrying out response activities in terms of business analysis, requirements clarifications, scope framing and testing guidelines.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Provides functional support in full implementation of Digital channel products (Internet & Mobile Banking);
- Identifies the current and future-state business processes;
- Designs new or existing products by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing business / functional specifications;
- Delivers elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or
other detailed deliverables;
- Improves systems by studying current practices and designs modifications;
- Facilitates the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders;
- Works closely with other systems to have the complete overview of the solution and provides support for the other systems;
- Providing support and training for other teams (QA, DEV) and clients.
What we expect from you?
- Degree in technical studies (computers, banking, finances, economics etc.);
- At least 3 years of experience in related area;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- Ability to switch between projects (several projects can be assigned to the same BA) and multitask;
- Good technical skills (SQL, Databases, XML, Web services, MQ);
- Experience in both Waterfall & Agile projects;
- Knowledge of banking business with focus on Digital Channels (Internet & Mobile Banking) domain;
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to directly deal with technical analysts and developers;
- Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations;
- Good command of English both spoken and written.