Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of the infrastructure at the Group Level. The IT Security Hub team in Bucharest brings together all the technical and functional skills, being in charge of finding solutions to prevent the risk of sensitive data leakages for different cross boarder business lines of the Société Générale Group.
As a Business Analyst you will implement the necessary developments and automations using various technologies, SQL, Python and others, to improve the security operations processes ant to increase the relevance and performance of the DLP technical platform.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Analyze the needs of the Security teams to give them support by implementing the necessary automations;
- Implement and maintain an automatic solution for follow-up the KPIs of the Security teams;
- Develop new scripts or change the existing scripts for the Group’s DLP platform;
- Manage and follow-up of incidents related to these scripts, when it is necessary;
- Give support for IT Security team from the test phase until the final form of their needs;
- Deployment of scripts on the UAT environment.
A little about You:
- Knowledge of SQL programming and good understanding of relational databases models;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Basic skills in scripting / Python development;
- Knowledge Windows system / Active directory and network (IP, Internet, Lan, Internet);
- Autonomy, ability to manage and carry out a project;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details.
We also value
- Experience with Data Loss Protection (Email & Browsing) solutions;
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (SCCM, SCOM, WSUS), Symantec and workstation security (antivirus, network filtering, email filtering, antispam);
- Knowledge of French language is a plus;
- Team spirit.
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.