To be part of BRD means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
As a Business Intelligence Developer in the Business Intelligence Center department your primary responsibilities will include design, development, support and maintenance of the business intelligence products.
Tech stack: SAS, Oracle, SAS Data Integration, Python.
- Proficient in design and implement ETL jobs (SAS DI) or writing PL/SQL code specific for Data Warehouse
- Proficient in using a database
- Capable of building a final report (Working with Data vizualisation tools such as Tableau, building interactive reports, complex dashboards for managers and directors from different regions, creating calculated KPIs or metrics by writing complex formulas)
- Capable of developing production-ready code & reviewing and improving other people’s code
- Strong competence in building and executing its own set of unit and functional tests, writing development specifications
- Proven capacity of reviewing/building a set of unit/functional tests for other team members
- Ability of understanding business specifications and code performance tuning
- Has initiatives in order to advance the knowledge and methodology of team Development
- Proven skills as Oracle developer