Our client, Central Europe Technologies, the new BNP Paribas IT Shared Services Center, is looking for an IT – Shared Services Center Manager to join their team.
- The IT – Shared Services Center Manager is responsible for providing a coordinated corporate support function to local entities of BNP Paribas Personal Finance, for IT Cybersecurity and Operational Risk management processes.
- He/she also provides advice and user support across the Organization on the use of IT Risk and Cyber tools and systems.
- The IT – Shared Services Centere Manager consolidates administrative functions to deliver in a cost-effective manner, promoting operational efficiencies and services improvements.
- Delivery of IT Risk & Cyber services in contribution to identification, evaluation, treatment, monitoring, reporting and closing of IT operational risks.
- A non-exhaustive sample of key IT Risk & Cyber operational processes and activities to contribute to are : Vulnerability management, Penetration tests, Identity & Access Management, 3rd-party due diligence, Monitoring of risk treatment (action plans).
- Reporting the risk exposure (by asset, by entity, by territory…), etc.
- Coordination of the operations and functioning of the SSC ensuring achievement of agreed service levels and compliance with established policies.
Key Functions of the IT – Shared Services Center Manager
- Oversees service delivery and the day-to-day operations of the SSC, ensuring that all standards are met and procedures are followed.
- Establishes priorities and schedules of main activities.
- Reviews and monitors SSC-related services to identify trends and problem areas, reporting on risks, key performance indicators and proposed corrective action or new approaches.
- Develops and implements new working methods and procedures of the SSC; recommends procedural changes to improve SSC efficiency and ensures appropriate implementation of decisions made by senior management.
- Prepares and monitors the SSC budget.
- Plans and monitors staffing overseeing recruitment and any other administrative functions related to the smooth functioning of the SSC.
- Supervises staff, manages performance, staff development, training and careers.
- Oversees and ensures the smooth functioning of information systems required to deliver the services and the definition and implementation of changes required to maintain the systems operational and fit for purpose.
- Supports system deployment activities to ensure smooth adoption by clients of the Center.
- Defines and ensures the implementation of Service Level Agreements; sets standards for quality and ensures that operational activities are implemented in accordance with recognized procedures and guidelines and meet the established standards.
- Establishes quality control mechanisms such as client surveys, periodic data quality assurance reviews, error escalation procedures.
- Plans and develops SSC communication strategy and capacity development; develops procedures and guidelines for use by the SSC customers in order to ensure clarity, accuracy, consistency and accountability and to sustain and increase public awareness of SSC core activities.
- Establishes and maintains close working relationships with functional Divisions/Offices at HQ, liaising on issues in the implementation of established policies and escalating to policy owners any issue requiring policy related decisions.
- As part of the IT Risk Office management team, contributes to and oversees the delivery of multi-disciplinary programs, policies, products, and services and prepares a variety of plans, strategies, reports and proposals.
- Performs other duties as required
The ideal candidate
Candidates will be assessed against the following:
- Advanced University degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Business Administration and/or Management.
- 5 years of relevant experience in coordinating, leading and/or managing operations and administrative activities.
- Previous experience in providing structured services to clients.
- Fluent English. Good working knowledge of French and any other European language are considered a “+”.
- Good understanding of Operational Risk Management principles, European GDP Requirements.
- One of CISM, CISA, CRISC, CISSP or equivalent certifications.
- Results Focus.
- Leading, Engaging and Empowering.
- Partnering and Advocating.
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Work experience in more than one location (country) or area of work is considered essential.
- Extent and level of experience in coordinating, leading and/or managing operations and administrative activities.
- Extent of understanding and experience with Cybersecurity.