Freelance Database Administrator: Create Technical Tests for DBAs (NoSQL & Cassandra)
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
At SkillValue, we offer a skills assessment solution that helps IT professionals improve their technical skills. Clients also use the platform to find the best IT profiles with the skills their businesses need.
- SkillValue provides three types of services: assessment, freelancing and recruitment.
We are looking for a freelance Database Administrator or Developer to write new database technical tests, with focus on Cassandra & NoSQL.
- SkillValue skill tests contain single-choice questions or quizzes, verifying candidates’ theoretical and experience-based knowledge in the field.
- The skills quiz does not replace, for example, a coding test with practical problems or an interview with a technical specialist. However, we need your help to create a test that will measure a Database Administrator’s must-have in terms skillset.
- The average length of a question is 1-3 lines of text, but it can reach up to 15 lines, depending on subject complexity.
- Each quiz should have 3 to 6 possible answers.
Depending on the candidate’s skill level, he or she will be tested on 1 of 3 different difficulty levels:
- Beginner level – Candidates with 1-2 years of experience
- Intermediate level – Candidates with 3 – 4 years of experience
- Advanced level – Candidates with 5+ years of experience
After the time limit elapses, the test ends. The answers are evaluated automatically and the results will be sent to the candidate via email.
Candidates may be tested on several different versions of the same technology or tool.
The Ideal Candidate
- Database Administrator / Developer profile.
- Experience with NoSQL / Cassandra structures & databases.
Test your skills here!
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.