Senior DevOps Engineer – Full-Time Job in Paris
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client is looking for a senior engineer to setup his infrastructure and maintain an exciting and constantly evolving trading technology stack. It currently includes Rust, Python, ClickHouse, Kubernetes and more.
Your mission will be to design, implement and maintain our deployment pipelines, databases, clusters and running instances. You will also be expected to take initiative on the usage of any other technology that would be beneficial for our infrastructure:
- Building and scaling an infrastructure that powers systems opening millions of orders every day;
- Automating the releases across multiple environments;
- Monitoring the health of the infrastructure;
- Participating to the implementation of messaging services;
- Designing system failure/recovery considerations and recovery plans;
- Designing short term recovery (delay server strategy).
Background and Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- Team player;
- Knowledge in Linux administration, networking and clustering;
- Kubernetes and Docker Swarm;
- Geographically distributed systems;
- High-load, data-intensive applications;
- Ansible, Terraform or similar;
- Ideally experience in an environment with streaming data;
- An interest in Blockchain/DLT and digital assets.
Our client believes the most important aspect of his recruitment process is self-awareness: he is looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that he expects to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in his industry and with his characteristics and are willing to ask questions and learn in a context that may not be familiar to them.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.);
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely;
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year;
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.