In-tech believes in and offers an outstanding work atmosphere, team spirit and a fun place to work.
They always give their best performance. That is why they look for colleagues who share this enthusiasm and want to proceed full speed ahead together with them. They are looking for 6 mid and senior – C++ Software Engineers for their growing team in Brasov.
The team is working with colleagues in Wolfsburg, Germany on developing software for the automotive systems of the future.
You collaborate with your team in the development and maintenance of software components for the in-car infotainment system. Your main tasks are:
- Design documentation and specifications of software components;
- Implementation of software components in C++ with high quality standards and using best industry practices;
- Implementation of automated unit and integration tests;
- Review of code and documentation;
- Collaboration with other-team members in the software development process;
- Development and maintenance of the continuous integrations pipeline;
- Working with tools and technologies like: C++11, RESTful interfaces, git, Linux, cmake, poco, Boost.Test, etc.
- You graduated a faculty in the field of computer science;
- You have a good understanding of software engineering fundamentals;
- You have work experience with C or C++;
- You can communicate easily in English;
- You are passionate about software engineering.