Our FCE-Engineering Division is looking for a Lead Embedded System Developer for Europe to be based at Bercy – Paris. The Lead Embedded System Developer is responsible for coordinating Engineering activities related to Software features. She/he ensures that all system requirements impacting SW are analyzed, categorized, sorted and refined into SW requirement for SW projects, for Awarded products. She/he reviews her/his requirements during RFQ/RFI.
LESD scope include:
- Software Requirements, Architecture, design, coding, testing & Integration;
- Low layer, Vehicle Network & Diagnostic, middleware, application, HMI, Cloud;
- System performance, Trace & Log, monitoring;
- Calibration and product specific Tools (ASIC SDK…);
- Product embedded SW for Plant testing;
- SW BOM;
- Technical solutions identification at Software level;
- Define and track progress of her/his Project SW feature & requirements after initial tailoring;
- SW design compliancy with functional safety & cybersecurity regulation;
- Define cost optimization by design, co-design and innovation;
- SW Risk analysis (DFMEA or other).
- Responsible for the execution of the SPICE SWE.1 for a given SW product;
- Take care of the Software Requirement Analysis (SWE.1):
- Analyze, Specify and Structure the software requirements;
- Ensure consistency and bidirectional traceability is established between System and Software requirement;
- Ensure that the SW requirements are prioritized;
- Ensure that all requirement specific to SW are included (additional constraints to system specification);
- Ensure that the SW requirements are reviewed and accepted before to be communicated to all affected parties;
- Fully responsible of the Feature:
- From system requirement of customer until implementation and testing;
- Organizes task forces and participates actively in critical issue on Feature to solve technical problems and propose corrective actions;
- Delivery on time;
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting SWE.1 project progress;
- Supporting the SDL for the project in all SW Requirement and Features activities;
- Propose relevant technical solutions for future Feature design;
- Communicates with peer in the SW entity and shares best business practices;
- In time and in budget;
- To the state-of-the-art available technical knowledge;
- Fully documented to standards and SPICE Level 3.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum education level:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science / Software engineering;
- Proficient in English.
- Min 7 years’ experience in automotive area in Tiers 1 in Engineering department;
- Successful launch of several products in mass production.
- Project and Risk Management;
- SPICE focus on all SWE & SYS processes;
- Architecture (IVI, ADAS, IMS/DMS, Display, Accessories);
- Engineering offshoring experience, ability to work with international distributed teams;
- Software development, planning and monitoring;
- Agile methodology;
- High capacity of synthesis for technical issues;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence) knowledge;
- Advanced written and spoken English;
- French, Japanese and German Optional.
- High Leadership skill, ability to empower others to achieve results through motivation, recognition and performance feedback;
- High Communication skill, ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of people & to lead negotiations;
- High Customer Satisfaction Skill, ability to recognize, respond to customer expectations with sense of urgency and even increase expectations;
- High in Initiative & Execution skill, Ability to take actions, decisions in promised timely manner;
- Very high Ownership/Commitment skill, Ability to take full responsibility for decisions & results even when all elements are not under individual direct control.