Trading Central is seeking a Front-End developer. This position is based in their Bucharest office.
The company has several teams of developers operating globally in a well-established agile practice to build out modern, scalable and responsive web applications that are embedded in the world’s leading investing and trading firms including HSBC, TD, Charles Schwab, IG and more. They are now looking to add a developer to the UX team to continuously advance UX goals that extend across multiple applications and agile teams.
You will be at the forefront of advancing a cohesive “suite” experience for our investing end users, expanding a common library of web assets that help the development teams to move faster and spend more time on unique innovations. Through this work, you will also help us to keep modernizing their design system as it is carried out in code; for example, by introducing useful animation. You will serve as an important link between designing and coding, because they appreciate that system architecture and product design are inextricably linked. Your evolving understanding of “what has just become technically feasible” will inform their product designs.
What are they looking for?
- REST API integration
- Version control Git or SVN
Nice to have:
- Figma – or other experience creating user interface wireframes
- Experience developing for responsive, touchscreen, mobile contexts
- Experience developing for accessibility
- Transform UX design system components into functional web components for multiple browsers, mobile devices, accessibility, states, animation, and more.
- Liaise with agile teams to promote adoption of common web assets, and to gather insights into how the UX team can help agile teams to achieve even more.
- Adapting our applications to ensure they are pixel-perfect in terms of tidiness, and introducing useful animation and micro-interactions.
- Implement enhancements and bug fixes to help advance the product roadmap and quality.