We are offering a large-scale enterprise platform to clients around the world, ranging from web applications, web services hosted on Amazon (AWS), shipping modules for integration with eCommerce platforms, and more.
As a member of our team, you will be involved in developing a rich web UI for our clients, working with new technologies, and using Agile and DevOps techniques to deploy faster and safer. You will work on an international team with other experienced developers and QA engineers.
If you are passionate about software development and are interested in web development, come join our team in Romania!
- Develop new user-facing features following current best practices;
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements;
- Provide ongoing maintenance and improvements to existing features;
- Troubleshoot existing systems;
- Provide support on the entire software development life cycle;
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability;
- Handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time, in addition to changing priorities based on ongoing projects and escalated tasks;
- Be on continual lookout for areas of improvement of our products.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Required professional qualifications:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, or related technical field;
- At least 2 years of experience with front end frameworks, preferably Vue;
- Passion for front-end development and an eye for design;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap;
- Experience with responsive design;
- Developing automated unit tests;
- Working in an Agile environment;
- Version control systems (Git);
- Issue tracking (JIRA or equivalent);
- Basic C# for maintenance of backend services;
- Basic DevOps and scripting for CI/CD pipelines;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Required personality traits and skill set:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and detail oriented;
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage;
- Able to work both in team environments and independently;
- Willingness to learn.
Benefits (R&D ROMANIA)
- Attractive salary including meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Modern headquarters located in Calea Victoriei with great facilities;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development;
- International work environment.