Full-Stack Developer – Freelance & Remote Job
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
With over 100 clients in 26 countries, Horizon serves both principal and agency trading, helping investment banks and brokers seize trading opportunities through connectivity to more than 150 cash and derivatives exchanges worldwide.
Deployed on premises or SaaS, alongside with Managed Services, the Horizon on-demand platform allows clients to quickly create, test and implement automated trading strategies in real time, in line with its “Trade Your Way” philosophy. With offices across EMEA, APAC and the Americas, Horizon is a multi-award company, winner of the FOW Sell-Side Trading System of the Year award 2019 & 2020.
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer for a mission starting on January for 3 to 6 months to expand our scrum teams. You will be fully integrated in a Scrum teams and your responsibilities will be :
- Initiate, challenge and propose simplifications of our solutions
- Be integrated in Agile/Scrum organization
- Define and develop our solutions and technical features in collaboration with the Product Owner
- Writing technical specifications and participate in technical design
- Develop in Java on a distributed architecture and multi-threaded environment
- Perform quality control and monitoring: integration, automatic tests, support of QA, write the documentation …)
- Provide Support Level 2 to our customers when needed
- Work closely with other teams : Engineering based in France, Customer Support in Hong Kong across APAC, Key Account Managers and Sales across the Group ( from Montréal to Bangkok) , share best practices
- You are graduated from an Engineering School, in Computer Science.
- You have, at least, 2- 5 years of experience in JAVA ideally in financial markets with a good knowledge in equity.
- You are skilled in programming of Java (Java SE 8) and in associated tools and frameworks (Eclipse/IDEA IntelliJ, JUnit, log4j, Mockito …), and interest for distributed architectures.
- A practical experience with Unix/Linux/Shell script is important to succeed in the role.
- A knowledge in SCALA is appreciated. Swing knowledge. Git/SVN, Gradle, Docker, SQL, multi-threading and Jenkins would be very appreciable. Autonomy, rigor, eager to learn in a passionate world.
- You speak fluently English .
- 2 weeks onboarding training will be needed to start working with us.
- It is a full time mission on remote with on site training for candidates located in Rennes, Nantes or Paris.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.