Here at Trading Central, we’re passionate about creating innovative solutions that support today’s investors and we’re always looking for talented individuals to share in this vision.
We’re seeking a Full-Stack Developer to help build modern, scalable and responsive web applications that are integrated in some of the world’s leading brokerage sites. Our work environment is fast-paced and team-oriented, encouraging creative problem-solving. There are numerous learning opportunities and challenges. At the same time, it’s a fun and friendly workplace where work-life balance is always respected.
What do you need to succeed:
- You are in the final year of your Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. studies or you have finished your studies a maximum of year ago.
- Former projects or internship experience developing Java.
- Solid computer science fundamentals, including design patterns, algorithms, asymptotic complexity, parallelism, and database schema design.
- The ability to transform a set of functional/UX requirements into a working product.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
What you will do:
- Work in a small, collaborative, highly productive, and high output team environment.
- Design and implement scalable REST API’s, backend processes for automated stock market analytics and front-end web applications that integrate our analytics into our clients’ sites.
- Regularly review and tune test code to achieve a high standard of software quality, code coverage, and performance metrics.