Our client, Central Europe Technologies, the new BNP Paribas Shared Services Center, is looking for an Agile Coach to join their team. The Agile Coach role is all about coaching and enabling the organization.
- Building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible while having fun.
- She/ He also has to challenge the business on priorities linked to business value to be delivered.
- She/ He fosters an Agile working environment that promotes values like communication, feedback, autonomy, continuous improvement.
- Develop Agile Adoption Strategy;
- Implement Agile Methodology;
- Mentor Team involved in Delivery;
- Educate Colleagues/Stakeholders in organization.
Her / His Key Success Factor:
- Key actor of change and relay of the agile transformation;
- Foster a learning organization;
- Engage all necessary means to deliver expected results through Agile methodology;
- Facilitate the relation with parts of the organization that do.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of Agile coaching experience;
- 3+ years of consulting experience;
- 5+ years working in IT.
- Ability to deliver / Results driven;
- Active listening;
- Personal Impact / Ability to influence;
- Ability to share / pass on knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to develop and leverage networks;
- Strong ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training;
- Ability to understand, explain and support change;
- Ability to develop others & improve their skills;
- Ability to inspire others & generate people’s commitment;
- Strong Leadership;
- Familiar in context switching: working with staff and managers.
- IT knowledge;
- Digital knowledge & culture;
- Business Organization.
Tools & Methodologies:
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Design thinking
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.