To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
As an Application Support Engineer in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will work closely with the developments team.You will be in charge of the functional and technical support of the production environments.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Daily support tasks (90%):
- Technical and functional support of the production;
- Monitoring and request / Incident management;
- Pick-up calls on a shared hotline;
- Features explanations;
- Knowledge transfer for new joiners and users;
- Crisis management if needed;
Release management (5%):
- Study release impacts on production;
- Install applicative packages coming from development team on pre-pre-production environment;
- Install new version in production and ensure post deployment checks;
Continuous improvement (5%):
- Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring
A little about You:
- Finance functional knowledge or technical background in sql/unix (1 at least);
- At least 2-3 years experience in support;
- Good knowledge on Unix, SQL and finance;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a plus.
We also value:
- Good analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages;
- Good communication skills, adaptability and self control;
- Client-driven approach & service oriented;
- High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit.