We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in the CIO Finance team, a main responsible
person for an entrusted set of processes. This means that you will facilitate implementation of business
requirements. You will ensure quality of the delivery through test-oriented development process (e.g.
support developers in analyzing and solving defects).
What will you be doing in this role?
- Document functional specifications in coordination with business partners;
- Facilitate implementation of business requirements;
- Ensure quality of the delivery through test-oriented development process (e.g. support developers in analyzing and solving defects);
- Hands-on database analysis on existing implementations; able to correlate data with business needs;
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members and define professional guidelines.
What we expect from you?
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline;
- Good communication and coaching abilities, detail-oriented with passion for quality and excellent client service;
- Good knowledge of data warehousing architecture and design;
- Ability to work completely independent and micro-manage work groups, if necessary;
- Familiarity with Agile methodology, DevOps framework, Mind Mapping, RACI, Fish Bone ;
- Solid grasp of: ETL processes, SQL, high level Data Warehouse architecture and workflow, BI Tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Cognos.)
- 5-8 years previous experience in related area.
Personality – Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude.
Our offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry