We are looking for a Middle Business Analyst to join us in the Trade Finance ICT team, of CIO CIB &
Germany, a main responsible person for an entrusted set of processes.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Involved in functional solution design, analysis and implementation of Trade Finance products (frontend and backend sites);
- Design new or existing products by analyzing requirements, studying system capabilities and writing business / functional specifications;
- Facilitate the definition of requirements amongst multiple business, internal stakeholders and
vendors; be the interface between the customer and the development team;
- Work closely with other systems to have the complete overview of the solution and provides support for other systems of the UniCredit platform;
- Execute the Go/No Go tests for the new functionalities integrated into the platform;
- Provide support and training for other teams or clients during the System Integration Test, User
- Acceptance Test or (Pre)Production phases of the project
What we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent (computers, banking, finances, economics etc);
- At least 3 years of experience in business analysis area;
- Good technical skills (SQL, XML, JSON, Web Services) are a must;
- Experience in Waterfall & Agile projects;
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
Personality Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Willing to learn new things;
- Respectful to multicultural environment;
- Pragmatic and problem solving mind.
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicate budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose
the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT
area of the financial industry.