Business Sales Representative FR | Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Invibes Advertising is an international ad tech company highly specialized in algorithmic software engineering, supporting companies in high tech, financial services, automotive and organizations in the public sector in improving their ad campaigns. Established in 2011 in France & Belgium and currently partnering in 6 countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, Germany, and still growing), Invibes is looking for an energetic Business Sales Representative to join their expanding team, a candidate who can wear many hats:
- learner –constantly increase your digital advertising market knowledge
- detective –research accounts and industries to identify potential customers and key decision makers
- problem solver- understand customer needs and generate interest for the solutions the company offers
- hunter – generate leads and set up meetings for field sales through cold calling on a primary basis
- Selling Invibes products and services in order to increase profit;
- Looking for potential new clients and buyers;
- Explaining the benefits of the products, goods, or services they sell to new customers in order to promote and build loyalty to their brand;
- Servicing existing clients;
- Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Overseeing online transactions and sales;
- Working closely with operations and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Assisting customers with complaints or inquiries related to products, services, or purchases;
- Tracking volumes, numbers, and margins by reviewing Sales reports;
- Achieving weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual volume and margin sales targets;
- Developing strong relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty;
- Providing customers with an expected budget, payment agreements, and delivery estimates;
- Managing pricing and sales data, as well as activity reports;
- Conducting post-sale follow ups in order to assess and assist customers with any problem or inquiry they may have;
- Writing and submitting periodical reports based on sales and any other occurrences;
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in sales and the field of their product by reading publications and attending conferences and seminaries;
- Monitoring market fluctuations, tendencies, and trends as well as following competitor’s activity;
- Monitoring and overseeing the activity of fellow sellers.
- Promoting sales, servicing existing clients, and establishing new accounts;
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential needs of clients;
- Resolving issues or complaints in a timely manner;
- Cold calling potential clients;
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends.
- Experience in cold calling / customer facing roles;
- Fluency in French language; English language is a plus;
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Providing high levels of customer service to existing clients and potential customers;
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a customer service and sales focused environment.
What we offer:
- A vibrant digital advertisement environment in the heart of Bucharest;
- The opportunity for development in a dynamic company;
- Attractive salary.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.