Business System Analyst – SAP Operations | Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Are you looking for an international IT/IS team which is working cross countries but with a close connection to the users? Join Danone as Business System Analyst – SAP Operations and start working in an international and complex business environment and with passionate people in an open authentic atmosphere.
As Business System Analyst – SAP Operations you will be reporting to the IS Business System Manager – Operations based in Bucharest. In this role you will proactively manage the day to day support and evolution of existing applications in Operations domain, participate in projects for the development of new applications and processes to ensure an optimal and sustainable IS service delivery in the operations domain, considering: customer service excellence, application management, project and portfolio management, governance processes, cross domains and cross departments overview
As Business System Analyst – SAP Operations you are responsible for:
- Ensure the availability and efficiency of business processes around Inventory, Manufacturing, Demand Planning, Raws & Packs Purchasing, Goods & Services Purchasing (SAP)
- 1st Level Support of Key-Users and End-Users, including trainings
- Constant enhancement and optimization of processes and applications in close contact with the business
- Support of international SAP implementation projects including the analysis of requirements, coordination of internal and external partners and performing tests for the EE (Eastern Europe) region
- Advise the Internal Control department on the SAP role concepts and the authorization concept (segregation of duties)
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
- University degree with 2 -5 years of working experience (either in business (inventory, purchasing, logistics, manufacturing, production planning) or IS/IT)
- SAP knowledge (ideally in the areas of Inventory, Manufacturing and Purchasing (SAP MM, SAP PP, SAP WM, SAP SRM, is plus)
- Project management experience (small to medium projects within a domain) in an advantage
- Fluency in English and Romanian is necessary for this role
Skills & Competencies:
- Analytical skills with ability to understand business needs
- Good communication skills and client oriented
- Independence in problem resolution and able to work in remote teams
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.