Data Engineer – Full-Time Freelance & Remote Job Romania
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client, using artificial intelligence, has created a technology (platform and application) to anticipate and facilitate strategic HR decisions.
The startup thus responds, in an efficient and relevant way, to three key needs within organizations: employee engagement and loyalty; simplification and fluidity of internal mobility; alignment of employee skills with the company’s strategy. Thanks to its unique technology and business knowledge, our client limits the impact of business transformation on people.
Our client’s Data Science team applies machine learning to a variety of human resources issues. As a Data Engineer on this team, you will work closely with data scientists and developers to address real-world human resource issues.
The scope of this work means that there is a lot of data to explore, developing NLP algorithms and seeing the real impact of your work on the working lives of end users. The complexity and magnitude of the problems require truly innovative solutions. As such, you will continue to enjoy great freedom because our goal is to allow you to develop innovative ideas.
A Data Engineer in this group can come from speech recognition or natural language processing, but it can also come from more general machine learning.
If you wish to be autonomous, to evolve within a committed, dynamic and motivated team, to occupy a key position in the development of the company, we look forward to meeting you!
Your missions :
- Manipulate structured and unstructured data to apply research targeting to help solve difficult human resource problems
- Identify business and operational opportunities to generate value through intelligent solutions
- Design, implement, evaluate, and optimize data pipeline architecture and deploy predictive models; launch APIs that lead to improved performance of our client’s applications in real-world scenarios
- Develop a broad code base, through design, review, maintenance and collaboration with external code
- Develop large-scale web scraping processes for collecting data from different sources to develop data sets for use by team members
- Create or update documentation and reports as required
- Suggest, design and build reusable tools for rapid interaction and expansion
- Sharing knowledge, at our client’s offices learning is part of our founding values. You will have to document your expertise by combining market research, interviews, analysis and methodological follow-up
The Ideal Candidate: Data Engineer
- You are an expert in Python, SQL, Java, you have knowledge of statistics and machine learning
- You know Docker, Git, Spark, Hadoop and Kafka…
- Ability to work with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, extract information and identify links between disparate data sets
- Experience and interest in cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Platform or Databricks
- Experience in multiple database technologies such as EMR, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSQL, MPP, NoSQL
- Experience with traditional data warehousing / ETL tools
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- You are the owner of your projects: you take the initiative, you are flexible and autonomous, and you show great rigor
- You’re a trustworthy person
- You’re synthetic, clear and have good communication skills
- You have a very high learning curve, you are able to adapt to a constantly changing ecosystem and you learn very quickly to stay ahead of the curve
- You are a team player: you have good interpersonal skills, enjoy sharing and challenges
- You know how to show empathy
- Working in a fast-growing start-up is especially motivating for you!
- Having an impact on the lives of users constantly motivates you
One more thing?
- We’re constantly looking for talent. If you think you have the necessary skills to join us, we are happy to read unsolicited applications
- We are committed to offering a demanding work environment, but in a good mood and with good will
- You will participate in the development of an exciting collective project with great challenges
- Position in Romania – Remote
- Engaged in a very inclusive integration process, we examine all applications with equal interest and without differentiation
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.