Data Scientist NLP (Senior) Freelancer- Part-time-London / Remote Possible
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client is business analytics and data science consultancy helping companies to expose insights that can grow or optimize the business.
Their services include:
- Data Engineering / ETL;
- Data Analytics, Data Science;
- Business Intelligence;
- Data Visualisation;
- Web Application Development.
Our client is looking for a Data Scientist NLP – Senior based in the UK (remote working option available), specifically on the upcoming 3 months project, which will start at the middle of May (after the initial 3 months, there are opportunities for different projects).
As Data Scientist NLP – Senior, you will:
- Design, develop and validate NLP methodologies for topic modelling and ranking of documents (e.g. legal documents and regulations);
- Be the lead data scientist and NLP expert, work with a team of AI developers, web developers, junior data scientists to develop amazing solutions, your Programming primarily in Python using Jupyter notebooks and Python data science libraries (Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, etc.);
- Develop NLP methodologies for topic modelling and detection of entities within documents;
- Develop document scoring and ranking methodologies;
- Develop and validate models for document tagging, topic modelling and entity extraction;
- Identify, solve, and test bottlenecks in the accuracy and performance of the modelsn;
- Feasibility assessment of the proposed methodologies;
- Improve the performance of models using optimisation techniques and self-learning;
- Convey detailed documentation of all designs and procedures to provide guidance for junior data scientists
Your Involvement (during the initial 3 months):
- Approximately 17 days in total, which is 6 days per month.
- Remote working is an option on this position.
Required professional qualifications:
- Successful completion of studies in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Expertise in modern natural language processing techniques with at least 2 years of experience working with NLP techniques;
- Expertise in topic modelling of textual documents using NLP techniques with at least 2 years of experience work.
#DataScientist #NLP #Senior #London #Python #Remote possible
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.