Trading Central is looking for an exceptional individual to be the Development Manager who establishes a new team located in Bucharest. The goal of this team will be to build modern, scalable and responsive mobile and web applications that are integrated in some of the world’s leading brokerage sites.
– 5 to 10 years of software development experience;
– 3+ years of team management and development, including working in an Agile (preferably SCRUM) environment;
– Demonstrated ability to build and manage a high performing team especially in a small company environment;
– A broad set of technical skills including modern development languages, database technologies, web development;
– Extensive experience with development technologies and development tools;
– Specific experience with GIT, SVN, Eclipse, Visual Studio, testing frameworks, build and deployment tools.
– Build and manage an agile team whose responsibility will be to design, develop, and test end-to-end projects that meets our clients’ requirement;
– Evaluate and manage (using company standard tools) the performance and development of the members of your team;
– Design and implement scalable REST API’s;
– Build backend process for automated stock market analytics;
– Build front-end web applications that integrate our analytics into our clients’ sites;
– Contribute to product migration from legacy architecture to new cloud-based scalable architecture.
This position requires travel to Ottawa, Canada and Paris, France. The successful candidate will have demonstrated speaking and writing ability in English (mandatory) and French (a plus).
Do you want to find more?
Please visit: Trading Central
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.