Digital Advertising Specialist @Pentalog Orléans / Paris
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Why join us?
We define ourselves as a team of e-marketing enthusiasts, interested in learning and innovating.
As a Digital Advertising Specialist in our marketing team, your activity, ideas and attitude have concrete value: you will ensure the growth on the paid channels. You will further develop your knowledge in order to nurture a solution-oriented attitude for puzzles like the following one: within a given budget and time frame, optimize the conversion rate.
Your results as a person and in your team, will be reflected directly on the business growth of an international IT services brand.
Do you feel confident and motivated enough to start this journey? Here are some details to get the dialogue started:
- Plan, budget and manage all paid digital marketing programs (PPC, Retargeting, Display, Native, Paid Sponsorships, Paid Social, etc.);
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Follow KPIs;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for conversion rate and search marketing;
- Execute customer acquisition campaigns, measure and analyze performance, and identify new opportunities based on customer and business feedback;
- Assist in our global marketing strategy, list segmentation and measurement of results;
- Pioneer new tactics for targeting audiences with paid media and inbound marketing moving them through all stages of the customer lifecycle;
- Constant experimentation and testing of new ideas;
- Create reports to share with broader team.
A proper background will help you see results in what you do:
- 3+ years with Google Analytics, Display, Google Adwords, video advertising, social media advertising;
- Solid understanding of Adwords account structure, bidding strategies, keyword targeting and ad copywriting;
- Solid understanding of retargeting methods;
- Provide high-level of understanding and best practices of Paid Search, Search Retargeting paid social advertising;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required;
- Very good level of English (both speaking and writing).
We will also value:
- A responsible attitude in following though your own activities;
- Team spirit, good communication skills and curiosity in finding relevant information;
- Ambition in achieving your mission: to ensure high quality content and a proper operation of all the products managed by the company.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Access to sport activities and other benefit packages: health insurance, meal vouchers;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Trainings / certifications and career development opportunities.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.