Our client, CONSIGNOR, is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their team.
Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, Romania and China.
As a Consignor team member, you will be involved in developing a rich web UI for our clients. We are offering a large-scale enterprise platform to clients around the world. The team is working with new technologies and using DevOps techniques to deploy faster and safer.
If you are passionate about software development and interested in web development, come join our team in Bucharest or Brasov!
Core Tasks/Main Responsibilities:
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements
- Collaborating effectively with team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability
- Develop a rich user experience for our customers.
- Handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time, in addition to changing priorities based on ongoing projects and escalated tasks.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Passion for front-end development and an eye for design.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience with UI development
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, etc.
- Knowledge of C#/.Net
- Knowledge of the latest front-end technologies and best practices as it relates to designing products
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of microservices and MVC architecture
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC is as plus
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with LESS/SCSS is a plus
- Passionate about programming with the desire to learn new technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive and detail oriented
- Able to work both independently and in team environments
- Able to understand complex business requirements
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.