Trading Central is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to help build modern, scalable and responsive web applications that are integrated in some of the world’s leading brokerage sites. Their work environment is fast paced and team oriented, encouraging creative problem-solving. There are numerous learning opportunities and challenges.
- 1-2 years of software development
- .NET (C#, NET)
- SQL Database (preferably Postgres)
- Rest API
- Version control Git or SVN
Experience nice to have:
- Cloud based services (AWS preferred)
- Angular 6
- Work as a key member of an agile team to design, develop, and test end-to-end projects that meets our clients’ requirement.
- Design and implement scalable REST API’s.
- Build backend process for automated stock market analytics.
- Build front-end web applications that integrate our analytics into our clients’ sites.
- Contribute to product migration from legacy architecture to new cloud-based scalable architecture.
This position requires travel to Ottawa, Canada and Paris, France. The successful candidate will have demonstrated speaking and writing ability in English (mandatory) and French (a plus).
Do you want to find more?
Please visit: Trading Central
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.