General Manager, Full-Time Job Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our Client, Acrelec Software, is looking for a General Manager for their Software division in Bucharest. The position reports to the VP of Software Engineering.
In 2004, Acrelec revolutionized the restaurant industry by pioneering the self-order kiosk with McDonald’s in France. Ever since, they design and develop software and hardware solutions that aim to enhance the in-store customer experience and automate the store’s operations.
Their mission is the automation and enhancement of brick-and-mortars stores through deeply integrated solutions that provide unique experience to the end-users and simplify the operators’ mission. So far, Acrelec counts over 40,000 installations around the world in 70 countries, has 2 manufacturing plants and an 80 people software division in Bucharest, Sao Paolo and Chicago.
The General Manager owns setting the strategic direction for all Software product lines on a global level that optimizes for long-term success, focusing on customer experience, growth and profitability. He/She will work collaboratively with senior leaders from both Acrelec group and local business entities.
- Operations: Applying best practices, supervise all aspects of the business, including development, sales, services and project management.Develop metrics to maximize efficiency and boost performance, and regularly evaluate success of initiatives. Operational reporting to the group.
- Client Relationships: Actively engage clients and manage end-to-end client experience in order to promote our products and provide world-class customer service. Clients are mainly internal entities, acting as integrators of our solutions.
- Financial Management: Manage the division’s strategic planning and budgeting with the primary goal of optimizing net income and increasing revenue. Organize and track billing. Financial reporting to the group.
- Team Building/Coaching: Recruit and develop best-in-class team members to nurture and retain the company’s future leaders. Create collaborative and focused teams, and mentor team members to boost engagement as well as personal and career development.
- Product & Project Management: Innovate and design new software products. Lead the product life cycle from inception to delivery and service. Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives. Plan, implement and support business application components, including change and release management.
- Sales: Champion all sales efforts in the division. Participate in sales initiatives as needed
- Extensive relevant experience within an international IT group.
- Technical Professional experience building scalable enterprise applications with high availability and reliability. Strong technology affinity and experience, as well as attention to detail and the ability to design, execute against strategic goals.
- Experience hiring and developing high performance teams.
- Experience owning a P&L delivering to financial results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills; French is a plus.
Your career at Acrelec:
- Acrelec Software is not a startup, but we act like one. While we are part of an established, multinational corporation, we operate as an independent, agile, ambitious team with entrepreneurial flexibility.
- As a group and as individuals, we are encouraged to stretch ourselves, to take calculated business risks. We reward merit, and the right candidates will find fast growth opportunities.
- At Acrelec Software, we know the key to our success is our team members. As such, we want employees who are positive, energetic and passionate.
- We want team members who excel in their roles, who seek challenges and find innovative solutions to them, and who never stop growing personally and professionally.
- Simply put, we want to hire the best, and, more importantly, we want to retain the best.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.