IT Project Manager, Full-Time Job in Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client, Enel, is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team.
- Project management:
– Create and manage the project plan.
– Coordinate/Manage the relation with Business and with the Supplier.
– Coordinate/manage contracting activities.
– Analyze technical requirements received for integrating IT systems.
– Coordinate/Manage the relation with other technical teams.
- Business Relations Management.
– Analyze Business requirements received for IT solutions.
– Analyze and create the technical solution (independently or with support of IT solution supplier).
– IT activities above related to IT systems used by Enel Romania companies.
– IT systems/Applications in scope supporting, among others, processes for e-home and Value Added Services/Products, Data lake and Back-end Systems, integration between local and Global platforms, local SAP ERP & ISU systems, activities for Enel companies and Global Platforms.
- Relevant experience in Project Management (planning and tracking, performance evaluation) including agile projects.
- Great communication and negotiations skills.
- Experience in leading user oriented projects.
- Good understanding of the systems implementation and development processes.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to collect client requirements and transfer the proper information to technical team.
- Ability to define, implement and update project plans in accordance with the business needs throughout project start up, execution and completion but in alignment with company vision.
- Capacity to work under stress conditions.
- University degree (preferred IT area).
- Experience in IT Project Management.
- Experience in IT system implementation.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.