IT Recruiter (Middle/Senior), Full-Time jobs in Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client, Central Europe Technologies, the new BNP Paribas IT Shared Services Center, is looking for an IT Recruiter to join their team.
As an IT Recruiter you will have to:
- Provide end-to-end recruitment process starting with sourcing, phone screening, HR Interview, maintaining communication with the candidate and facilitating following interviews, mediating the debrief session at the end of the interviewing process towards a final decision;
- Offer feedback throughout the recruitment process and keeping candidates informed;
- Facilitate the hiring approval process and communicating the offer;
- Identify possible candidates by sourcing, using social media channels, newsgroups and job sites, and different social media tools;
- Influence & guide hiring leaders to leverage best practices in hiring;
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to leaders and stakeholders as needed;
- Consult with the business by understanding market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment to client needs;
- Guide candidates through the on-boarding process: necessary documents and certificates, occupational health check appointments, contract signing;
- Act as a mediator between Hiring Managers and candidates in technical interviews;
- Be responsible for all the stages of the process: job analysis, profile definition, budgeting, sourcing channels strategy, face to face interviews and assessments, job offers, reporting;
On-boarding activities :
- Induction for the new colleagues who are joining the company;
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous relevant experience recruiting software development roles (3+y);
- Good knowledge of Boolean Strings on LinkedIn, Google, etc;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Thorough knowledge of technology industry landscapes and trends- is a plus;
- Ability to build credibility with hiring managers to consult and influence;
- Practical knowledge of methods of recruitment and selection of candidates;
- Knowledge of variety recruitment tools;
- Knowledge & expertise in employer branding;
- Extrovert personality, professional appearance;
- Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information;
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruitment techniques;
- Must have a business focused attitude with good judgment and able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be a team player and also able to self-start and work independently.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.