Ausy Technologies is an international Consulting and Engineering firm in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems.
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join our software team that is developing a suite of applications that will facilitate the border control, e-Visa and immigration processes.
Part of the suites are:
- Immigration and nationality – the users will be able to process requests for granting/dropping/declaring nationalities and immigration social rights to nationals;
- eResidency, eVisa – management of electronic residency and visa;
- National Passport and IDs – management of passports and IDs/social security numbers.
Another system will manage the common functionalities for all the suites: eDocument management, security and audit. A public internet Portal will also be delivered (to allow for on-line applications to the general public).
The project covers the design, development and testing of the software.
- Programming language: Java 8, JEE(EJB, JPA, JAX-RS);
- Database: Oracle DB;
- Reporting: BI Publisher;
- Application/web server: Weblogic;
- Code Quality: Sonar;
- CI/CD: Jenkins;
- Test Automation Frameworks/Tools: Arquillian, JMeter;
- Unit Tests: Junit, Mockito;
- UI/UX: Angular v4 or higher.
Development Methodology&Tools: Scrum/Agile, Jira, Confluence.
Working mode: distributed team in Romania and France.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.