Magento Developer – Freelance Opportunity – Remote
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client is a marketplace that reimagines commerce by transforming it into an art of convenience and diversity.
The core of their business is to make the act of buying and selling goods easy, practical, and accessible to everyone around the globe. They do this by nurturing a unique community: the shoppers who are looking for an easy and reliable shopping experience, the suppliers who choose them to feature and sell their products, and their dedicated employees who make their business run like a well-oiled machine.
They are bound with their commitment to keep their community strong and ethical, so that their merchants continue to sell their items and thrive, and the shoppers find what they are looking for and buy it with confidence. They also pledge to offer the most user-friendly platform to their members, so they enjoy a seamless and amazing experience.
We are looking for a skilled Magento Developer with experience in Magento 1.9 (Community Edition) to be part of the client’s development team. The experienced developer should be involved in creating new features as well as optimizing existing ones.
He should be able to identify the application’s bottlenecks and propose solutions to reflect on the performance, security and scalability of the application.
As a Magento Developer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist the business in its development of the Magento solution;
- Translate user requirements into functional design specifications;
- Work with the technical team on daily basis to support current and future development of the solution, ensuring that any new features are delivered within the allocated timescales;
- Influence the development team by introducing best practices, such as coding standards, design patterns, code reviews, documentation, testing and agile methodologies;
- Have keen eye for detail and strong collaborative skills;
- Closely work with the QA team to ensure successful and high-quality deliverables.
- 4+ years of experience developing over Magento 1.9;
- Substantial experience developing in PHP applications using object oriented programming principles;
- Deep understanding in the core Magento platform with the ability to advice in all areas;
- Ability to identify areas of optimization reflecting on the solution’s performance;
- Experience with MVC frameworks;
- Good understanding of the LAMP stack;
- Excellent MySQL knowledge;
- Experience developing REST APIs;
- Experience using GIT;
- Knowledge with front-end implementation and technologies.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.