.NET Developer, Full-Time Job – Toulouse
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
We are looking for the right .NET Developer to join our client on Toulouse! Would you be interested in a change of scene and a new challenge?
SQUAD is an IT consulting company based in Sophia-Antipolis, Paris, Toulouse and Aix en Provence and was founded in 2010. Their goal is to deliver efficient and easy to use applications with secure cross-platform and cross-device deployment. It is an IT company that offers Cybersecurity services, consulting and outsourcing services.
Due to the fact they are a fast growing company and they work on worldwide applications, they want to extend its teams beyond borders. So they have opened the gates of Sophia Antipolis headquarters to specialists from all over Europe.
By joining SQUAD you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting environment next to one of their top clients: Airbus Information Management which delivers the IT Services throughout Airbus Worldwide.
The role is within the Compliance & Analytics service of Identity & Access Management area with a focus on Analytics component. The objective of the Analytics component is to provide business with easy & secure access to IAM Data, adapted data treatment (KPI calculation, data analysis) leveraging actions (data reconciliation, data quality).
Analytics component and more generally IAM Compliance & Analytics Products are developed according to AGILE methodology with a SCRUM framework.
As a .NET Developer, you will:
- Interpret the application design to develop a suitable application in accordance with customer needs.
- Adapt existing solutions by e.g. porting an application to another operating system.
- Code, debug, test, document and communicate product development stages.
- Select appropriate technical options for development such as reusing, improving or reconfiguration of existing components.
- Optimize efficiency, cost and quality.
- Validate results with user representatives,
- Integrate and commission the overall solution.
- Technical: C#, ASP.NET (MVC), Entity Framework, SQL Server, OS: Window/Linux;
- Nice to have: nUnit, Selenium API REST;
- DevOps Usage: GIT, Jenkins & Ansible;
- Functional: French (nice to have) & English, AGILE Knowledge.
- 35 days off/ year (paid leave);
- 36,75 working hours/week;
- Covered medical insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Free certifications and a bonus for the new expertise.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.