.NET Team Lead- Full-Time Job in Bucharest
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our Client, Central Europe Technologies is looking for a .NET Team Lead, to join their team.
About the team and project/s:
- Lead a mixed (CET/IBM) .NET Development Team having as main responsibilities the application development and application maintenance for CETELEM ROMANIA portfolio.
- Participates in application development activity, being involved in all project phases;
- Creates and implements technical solutions and presents these solutions to senior management;
- Performs team development activities in accordance with the “agile” or “waterfall” development methodology, depending on the specificity of each project;
- It’s actively involved in development, continuous integration and interactive development;
- It’s responsible for delivering the source code and applications in compliance with all delivery requirements (e.g. writing unit and functional tests, respecting the quality standards of the code, writing technical documentation);
- Interacts with the clients of the center in order to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions;
- Where necessary, it collaborates with employees from abroad and with external suppliers of the company, during the development activity;
- Works remotely with client resources;
- Learn new programming languages, new libraries and technologies;
- Provides support for colleagues;
- Troubleshoot bugs found in the system operation;
- Analyzes departments requests and proposes solutions for their implementation.
People Management RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Setting clear team goals;
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team;
- Discover training needs and provide coaching;
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts;
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking;
- Provide leadership to the team acting as a positive role model at all times;
- Motivate, support and mentor the staff when needed.
- University degree in IT;
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) – Advanced level;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the field;
- Good understanding of: XML,XSL, XSLT, XQuery/XPath, FOP, RegEx;
- Advanced technical knowledge in C# si .Net, concepts POO, data structures and algorithms;
- Good understanding of relational databases;
- Communication skills;
- Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations;
- Decision-making and responsibility.
Advanced technical knowledge, having 2 or more years of experience in:
- creating Web services using WCF (SOAP) and WebApi (REST with Json/AtomPub)
- creating applications Web using ASP.NET (MVC)
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.