PHP Developer, Full-Time Remote Job in New York
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
The ideal candidate
Due to continuous growth of our branch from New York, we are looking to hire a mid-level PHP Developer who can possibly remotely work. Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent is required.
This is the ideal role for a talented PHP Developer.
To be considered, you must have:
- Development experience in PHP (Minimum PHP 5. Preferred PHP 7) (2 – 3 years)
- Knowledge of responsive design development
- Knowledge in Relational DB (SQL )
- Front-end and back-end knowledge
- Knowledge of REST / RESTful / SOAP APIs
- Ability to write HLD + LLD specification in English is mandatory
- The candidate must Prove autonomy in His work and the Ability to achieve achievement The Given tasks in due time and with required level of quality (bug-free delivery)
- Ability to work on Customer PSD design is more
- Angular JS, Node JS, React, NGINX is more
- Working with Linux environment is more
- Unit testing or JMeter is a plus
- PHP 7
- Servers: Apache / NGINX
- Third: Frameworks: jQuery, Bootstrap, jQuery Mobile
- Fourth: MariaDB or MySQL
- Fifth: REST / RESTful services & SOAP
- Sixth: XML / XSD / JSON
- Seventh: IDE: Eclipse
- Source: GIT, SVN
- Bug tracking : Jira
- Unit testing & jMeter testing
The candidate should be focused, serious, have the ability to take the initiative in a commercial software production, deadline driven environment, while working in a team. Short travel aboard missions for engaging with customers may be required from time to time. Good English language level (spoken, written) is required.
- Create implementation specifications
- Develop new features for ATES Networks Products in the field of OTT video services and Artificial Intelligence
- Understand our Products Architecture and Functionalities in order to be reliable to Provide technical recommendations
- Work with different teams in order to Ensure Product functionality as real- year time system
- Always think “outside the box” and help During integration phase of the Projects
- Help solve performance bottlenecks During the testing phases
- One of the most innovative Product Oriented companies in New York
- Developing in the newest technologies: Artificial Intelligence, real-time environments, multiscreen video, Amazon cloud architectures, Spring, etc.
- Training in state-of-the-art technologies, real-time architectures and telecom infrastructure
- Challenging projects and Innovative products
- Meet Major telecom operators worldwide, as share of the projects Deployed
- Variable part
- Meal tickets
- Sick days
- Health package
- Team building
- New York
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.