We are searching for the right Python Developer to join our client on the French Riviera!
Would you be interested in change of scene and a new challenge?
SQUAD is an IT consulting company based in Sophia-Antipolis, Paris, Toulouse and Aix en Provence and was founded in 2010. Their goal is to deliver efficient and easy to use applications with secure cross-platform and cross device deployment. It is an IT company that offers Cyber security services, consulting and outsourcing services.
Due to the fact they are a fast growing company and they work on worldwide applications, they want to extend its teams beyond borders. So they have opened the gates of Sophia Antipolis headquarters to specialists from all over Europe.
By joining SQUAD you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting environment. Amadeus is one of their main and historical clients. As an IT company, Amadeus requires knowledge and expertise in the most modern technologies and solutions.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Amadeus works at the heart of the global travel industry and provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes. Amadeus’ products and solutions help to improve the business performance of customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators.
Goals and tasks of mission
The development mission is on the BMS product and aims to improve end user experience and faster the build process.
The scope of the mission is:
- Implementing new features in the BMS product to enhance the local development experience.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, highly reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Providing support to our customer who are Amadeus developers
- Instrument BMS code to provide ways of improvement related to build process
- Evaluate the feasibility and gain of using new build engine such as Bazel, Buck, etc… or delivery engine such as Conan compare to BM
You would be in charge of development of software, conduction of unit, package and performance tests of software. Also, you will participate to the validation phase of the product to ensure the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product.
- 35 days off/ year (paid leave)
- 36,75 working hours/week
- Covered medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Free certifications and a bonus for the new expertise
- Python (2.xx, 3.0);
- C++ or Java ( would be nice to have);
- Django framework;
- Full English & French proficiency.
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.