Python Developer, Full-Time Remote Job in New York
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our company’s primary solution holds the largest carrier library, created and maintained by a dedicated team of developers and QA engineers.
Your primary responsibilities are to :
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of a carriers’ system;
- Integrate and maintain the carriers’ business logic in our platform;
- Create custom documents using internal tools and describe tasks for other projects to ensure all requirements are met;
- You must be able to effectively communicate complex concepts with vendors, customers, co-workers and management, both verbally and in writing;
- You must balance a self-motivated, independent work ethic with the desire to train and assist others. Organization, prioritization, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are all crucial.
- Performs maintenance and upgrades of existing middleware systems in accordance with organizational standards to maintain operational stability of the system.
- Communicates critical information to management and support teams.
- Understands existing implementations with mentoring.
- Performs user and workflow testing, exhibiting ability through analytic skill and experience to anticipate the larger ramifications and interactions of a bug.
- Performs in-depth product testing such as writing and executing test scripts, writing test specifications from product specifications with moderate supervision.
- Can use, understand, and write new automated tests for owned areas.
- Achieves product area expertise: able to answer questions, review features.
- Writes documentation for related areas which independently follows up on issues and communicates status to management in a timely manner.
- Conveys information clearly and effectively within bug reports and documentation.
- Able to work remotely;
- Python programming language;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Software patterns;
- Proficient technical understanding of required web and application server technologies;
- Demonstrated understanding of scripting and automation methodology;
- Working knowledge of HTTP/S protocol standards and Web APIs;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot system problems;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork and collaboration;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to understand complex business requirements;
- Being detail-oriented, quality-oriented and self-driven;
- Service-minded towards vendors, customers, and co-workers.
- New York
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.