Senior Full-Stack PHP Magento Developer – Wavre, Belgium
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client is a Belgian clothing brand which develops and creates its own collections that are sold in its own network (in store and online). A family business since 1985, his philosophy has always been to offer refined and high-quality assortment with a continued focus on using the finest natural materials.
The collections meet the current needs of families by respecting their budget and are adapted to every occasion.
In the context of development, we are looking for our client for a Senior PHP Magento Developer based in Wavre. This is an outstanding opportunity to get involved in an undeniable necessity within our sector: closing the gap between technology and our consumers in a connected world.
Function – Full-Stack Developer:
The responsibilities include:
- Take full ownership of the E-commerce website
- Development: Develop high-quality PHP applications (web & mobile) using Magento solutions in order to support business needs on top of understanding the current script in place
- Integration: Work closely with our internal ICT Business & ERP Manager and support integration of third-party systems (shipping manager, google analytics…)
- SEO, SEA & CRM: Target potential new customer via SEO and SEA as well as develop efficient CRM database solutions in order to optimize actual customer portfolio
- Front: Web design the best possible online shopping experience for our customers and create the most visually appealing custom pages and website
- Coordinator: Help the After Sales Manager to solve specific client issues and work in partnership with the marketing team to launch web promotions and/or communication campaigns
- Infra: Work in close cooperation with our external web hosting agent. Proactively identify and resolve any number of performance and/or security issues
- Process: Document what you build/change (technical documentation)
- Logistic: Be prepared to participate in all logistical aspect related to our E-commerce (warehouse dispatching, order preparation,)
- Stay up to date on industry trends and innovations
We are looking for a person with a hands-on approach and a strong passion for retail.
- You have a bachelor in Computer Science;
- You have minimum 6 years of experience in Web Development under PHP and MySQL;
- Has executed successfully numerous Magento 1 & 2 e-commerce projects as a developer, with a solid understanding of Magento’s code structure and architecture extension;
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML5 and above/CSS;
- Good knowledge of XML, SOAP, experience in API integration with 3d part services;
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP and best practice coding;
- Good knowledge of Agile and SCRUM processes;
- Experience in high loaded systems will be a plus;
- GIT (GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab);
- Excellent knowledge in Jenkins, Maven, Ant like build & deployment (continuous integration) tools;
- Caching systems i.e. Redis, Varnish etc;
- Polyvalent between back and front-end tasks;
- You are pragmatic, autonomous, and have a hands-on approach in order to work in a SME environment which will require both flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- You can easily structure business needs & have good communication and organizational skills, including creation of technical documentation around developed applications;
- You are able to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and be a self-starter;
- Understanding and proficiency in areas of accessibility and security, with strong knowledge of common PHP vulnerabilities and solutions;
- You are passionate in the fashion retail industry;
- You are a team player and can communicate easily with colleagues and partners;
- You have a good command of English or French and you are able to communicate in French or English.
- Family and friendly work environment
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- High level of autonomy
- High level of tasks diversity
- Actively participate in next growth phase
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.