’s primary solution holds the largest carrier library, created and maintained by a dedicated team of developers and QA engineers.
Your primary responsibilities are to test and verify the work done by developers based on issue description, documentation and technical specifications of a carriers’ system. This includes assure labels and documents holds the required quality standard, and to verify file output is correct based on input and specifications.
You must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and management, both verbally and in writing. You will become an expert in the domain of Carrier Development, and you will be expected to understand the business from a technical perspective.
You must balance a self-motivated, independent work ethic with the desire to assist others. Organization, prioritization, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are all crucial.
- Work closely with the Carrier development team to meet product requirements and release dates
- Effectively test and verify work done by developers
- Verify label and document layout and design
- Verify content of file output according to input and specifications
- Verify and release code changes
- Execute manual- and automated test cases to evaluate product releases
- Read and analyze specifications to verify the changes
- Test new features and products in a development environment prior to deployment
- Report issues/improvements and verify fixes
- Suggest improvements to current approaches for testing processes and methodologies
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor- or master’s degree
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Software testing
- Automated testing tool (e.g. TestComplete, Selenium, JMeter)
- REST and SOAP
- Debugging webservice requests/response
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to understand complex business requirements
- Being detail-oriented, quality-oriented and self-driven
- Ability to solve a conflict positively
- Effective work planning without losing track of things
- Ability to understand complex business requirements
- Service-minded towards vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.